To register a company in a jurisdiction, typically need to follow a set of procedures and fulfill certain requirements. In this infographic from SFM Corporate Services outlined some of the steps involved in registering a company most easy.
- Sign Up – Complete the online application form
- Pay Fees: Submit the required registration fees along with the documents.
- Documents – Upload all the necessary documents
- Review – The documents will be reviewed by professional and handle all necessary formalities.
- Registration: After obtaining necessary approvals the Company will be registered