This infographic is all about different types of skin:
- Normal skin: This type of skin has a good balance of moisture, is neither too dry nor too oily, and has a smooth texture.
- Dry skin: Dry skin lacks moisture and can feel tight and itchy. It may also appear rough and flaky.
- Oily skin: Oily skin is characterized by excess sebum production, which can cause a shiny or greasy appearance, enlarged pores, and an increased likelihood of developing acne.
- Combination skin: Combination skin is a mix of oily and dry skin, with some areas of the face being oilier than others, such as the T-zone (forehead, nose, and chin).
- Sensitive skin: Sensitive skin is easily irritated, may be prone to redness and itching, and may react negatively to certain products or environmental factors. It can be a combination of any of the above skin types.
- Dehydrated Skin: This type of skin looks dry, may be rough or flaky
Acne Prone: Combination of oily and dry
Infographic Source: https://theskinculturist.co.uk/what-is-my-skin-type-infographic-guide/