We understand there is growing concern about the Coronavirus outbreak, especially among people who plan to travel. That’s why we’ve prepared the TOP 5 basic steps in order to better take care of yourself and others while traveling.
- Keep up to date- Check your destination before your leave to know the risks and to be prepared.
- Avoid close contact with people who are sick – Keep your distance (6 feet/2 meters) from people suffering from a fever and cough.
- Frequently clean hands – Wash your hands with soap and water for at least 30 seconds and use alcohol-based hand sanitizer.
- Avoid touching eyes, nose or mouth – When coughing and sneezing cover mouth and nose with flexed elbow or tissue. Throw tissue right after that and wash hands.
- When possible, use private transportation – Try to avoid public transportation as much as possible. When traveling by plane, wipe down armrests and tray table with sanitary wipes.